Dubai! Oh Dubai! Dubai has been a popular destination for travelers since some time due to various reasons, be it largest indoor ice skiing slope or tallest of towers with beautiful hotels and resorts, it has something to offer to everyone. But, what most people forget is, all these is available to you when you reach Dubai; however, there is this tedious process called Visa application (flights and planning) that one needs to follow before putting their feet in the land of gold. Here in this blog, we have simplified the pre-arrival process for you so that your trip starts from your home!
How To Apply For Dubai Visa?
There is no direct way to apply for Dubai visa, government has given authority to provide visa to reputed travel partners. You can connect with any of these partners to get your visa as official site to apply for Dubai (UAE) visa doesn’t exist. However, you can check the validity of your approved visa on UAE government website https://www.ednrd.ae/ .
Who Can Apply For Dubai Visit Visa?
Travelers with following purposes can apply for visit visa.
- Visiting family & friends
- Business training
What Are The Required Documents?
- Scanned copies of the first, last and remarks page of the passport
- Scanned copy of digital passport size photograph
- In case if a child whose details are endorsed in his parents’ passport, following documents would be required
– Photograph of child (scanned)
– Passport copy of parents (scanned)
– Birth certificate of child in English or Arabic (scanned)
What Is The Cost Of Dubai Visa? (Visa Fees)
Cost for Dubai visa varies according to the validity period of your visa and also the authorized partner you apply it through. Please find the basic chart as follow (do note that this might be varying from time to time). This cost would be different for bulk or group visas.
|96 Hrs. transit Visa||INR 5099|
|14 days tourist Visa||INR 6349|
|14 days express tourist visa||INR 7649|
|30 days tourist visa||INR 6699|
|30 days express tourist visa||INR 7649|
|30 days multiple entry tourist visa||INR 18999|
|90 days visit visa||INR 22499|
|90 days multiple entry visit visa||INR 38999|
How Long Does It Take To Get Dubai Visa?
- It takes about 3–4 business days (UAE business days) to process the visa by embassy/consulate after document submission.
- There are express visa options available that allows you to get visa in 48 hours, some additional documents may be required to opt for this option.
- Female candidates under the age of 16 years cannot travel alone.
- You don’t require a confirmed return air ticket to apply for visa, but it is required to have OTB before boarding the flight.
- It is not mandatory to submit a copy of your E-Visa at Dubai (UAE) airport. But you should always carry printouts of your Visa while you travel to Dubai. So, your passport, visa copy along with Ok To Board should be enough.
Hope this article provided clarity on certain points regarding Visa process, we will keep sharing good information in our subsequent blogs. Follow us if you don’t want to miss awesome content of visa world!